Feel free to wash the Mosie collection cup with mild soap and hand dry for reuse. Side note, your partner or donor could ejaculate on virtually any clean surface or cup and simply absorb from there. As long as the surface is clean you’ll be fine. It does not need to be sterile (penis' are not sterile).
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to use the Mosie Syringe for home insemination?
- What is Mosie and How Does It Work?
- Air Bubbles In The Mosie Syringe?
- Can I Reuse the Mosie Syringe?
- Can we use a condom instead of the collection cup?
- Do Mosie Kits Expire?
- How Big Is The Mosie Syringe?
- Mosie Baby Tips & Tricks
- Mosie Kit Instructions
- Quick Tip Prior to Using Mosie